Single Group Working Capital Facility
This approach is applicable when consolidated asset pooling is required across multiple territories, to mitigate local regulatory and legal limitations to maximise financing.
- Pan-European facility under one single legal documentation that lends directly to Holding company (central treasury) allowing liquidity to be managed across the Group
- Consolidated asset pooling throughout Europe, the facility to be managed easily and centrally.
- Plug and play implementation enabling future geographic growth to be added to the facility
- Pan-European receivables facility to re-finance existing lenders, incorporating multiple countries and structured through one legal contract
- Plug and Play implementation of individual countries, enabling easy transition from previous financer
- Facility provided alongside an additional acquisition facility by ABN AMRO Bank