Receivables Finance an umbrella term for Invoice Finance solutions such as Invoice Discounting and Factoring, which sit at the core of any Asset Based Lending funding.
We offer an advance of up to 90% on unpaid invoices
Invoice Discounting offers an advance of up to 90% on unpaid invoices with the remaining 10% paid when your customer settles the bill. Your in-house team retains responsibility for credit control of the sales ledger. This facility can be offered confidentially, which is known as Confidential Invoice Discounting, or CID.
Your own dedicated credit controller
Factoring also offers up to 90% of the invoice value, but we take on the responsibility for credit control of the sales ledger. You will have a dedicated credit controller who will liaise with your customers on settlement of invoices as well as processing payment. As a result your customers will be fully aware of our business arrangement.
Protection from non-payment
We also provide a range of facilities which can be added into your Receivables Finance such as Bad Debt Protection to provide you with protection from non-payment from your customers.