Raise funds using your unpaid invoices
Invoice Discounting is a form of Invoice Finance that allows you to raise funds using your unpaid invoices. At ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, we offer an advance of up to 90% on unpaid invoices immediately, with the remaining 10% paid when your customer settles the bill. Your in-house credit control team retains responsibility for the sales ledger, giving you the funding you require but still retaining control of your customer relationships.
Use your own credit control functions
Invoice Discounting can be offered as a confidential facility, known as Confidential Invoice Discounting, or CID. This is one of the most popular forms of Invoice Finance for more established businesses with their own credit control functions.
The benefits of Invoice Discounting
- Improved cashflow: you no longer have to wait up to 90 days to get paid.
- It can be confidential, so your customers will never know.
- Up to 90% of invoice value available immediately when you invoice your customers.
- The option to combine with Bad Debt Protection to minimise the risk against defaulting customers. Unlike many competitors, we provide up to 100% cover and one of the best-value rates within the industry.
- Cleared funds can be in your account the same day as you raise your invoices.
- You retain full control over your credit control function.
- With ABN AMRO Commercial Finance you have the potential to raise even more money through our fantastic range of additional services next to Invoice Discounting
- You will have a dedicated Relationship Manager, with years of experience, available whenever you need to talk.
- 24/7 accessibility to your account online, where you can submit invoices, review your account and request money.
Our Invoice Discounting facility is a great way to bypass slow-moving lenders. If you have a well-run credit control function and want to maintain full control, then Invoice Discounting is for you. Alternatively, you can outsource to our award-winning Factoring service.
Do you have a question?
We would love to be your financial wingman.