Raise funds using your unpaid invoices
Invoice Discounting is a form of Invoice Finance that allows you to raise funds using your unpaid invoices.
At ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, we offer an advance of up to 95% on unpaid invoices immediately, with the remaining 5% paid when your customer settles the bill.
Use your own credit control functions
Your in-house credit control team retains responsibility for the sales ledger, giving you the funding you require but still maintaining control of your customer relationships.
This is one of the most popular forms of Invoice Finance for more established businesses with their own credit control functions. Invoice Discounting can be offered on a disclosed or undisclosed basis (Confidential Invoice Discounting).
Our Invoice Discounting facilities are suitable for established business looking to raise working capital with funding requirements +£750k.
The benefits of Invoice Discounting
- Improved cashflow – secure and predictable
- Up to 95% advances - immediately available when you invoice your customers
- Minimise the risk against defaulting customers – with the option of Bad Debt Protection
- Additional funding solutions - available in conjunction with Invoice Discounting
- Dedicated Relationship Management – knowledgeable and proactive account management
- Client Portal - 24/7 access to your account online
- Flexible finance – tailored services to adapt to your changing business needs