What is it?
Factoring allows you to gain immediate access to your working capital as soon as you raise your invoices. With up to 90% of the invoice value provided straight away, you’ll have the funding you need to bring your business ambitions to life without having to wait the 30, 60 or even 90 days that your customers might take to pay you.
Start-up businesses with a solid business plan and forecasted first-year revenues above £1m find that factoring services can help with their cashflow and credit control from day one.
- Unlock the money tied up in your invoices immediately, giving you the flexibility to grow your business.
- Enjoy up to 90% of your invoice value upfront, with the balance paid on collection, less our agreed fees.
- The option of Bad Debt Protection to protect your business against customers failing. Unlike many competitors, ABN AMRO Commercial Finance provides up to 100% cover and one of the best-value rates around.
- Flexible finance that grows as your business grows, without having to renegotiate fixed limits.
- Instant relief from debt: Factoring can provide funds in days.
- Award-winning service that gets you more money, fast and easy.
- Professional credit control - we look after your outstanding payments allowing you to enjoy excellent credit control.
- A dedicated Credit Controller who understands your business.
- Personal account management, with straight-talking experienced people you can rely on.
- 24/7 access to your account.
Need it now?
FastTrack Factoring does what it says on the tin and is simply a faster version of our highly successful Factoring service, allowing you to unlock the value of your invoices and boost cashflow with ease.
How does FastTrack Factoring work?
Firstly we’ll arrange a meeting within 48 hours, and all being well we’ll have your facility in place within 5 working days from this visit.
One visit and a same-day survey are often all it takes for an in-principle decision and indication of finance available.
We work to get your facility in place within 5 working days of our meeting with you. Funds are available within 24 hours of raising an invoice.
Once your account is up and running, you’ll get all the benefits our factoring service has to offer, including a dedicated relationship manager and credit controller from the start.
If you would prefer to maintain your own in-house credit control, consider Invoice Discounting.