ABN AMRO Commercial Finance UK is part of the ABN AMRO group
, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands serving retail, private and commercial banking customers across the globe.
For over two decades we’ve been helping companies of all shapes and sizes meet their business ambitions – from start-ups right up to the £1bn turnover bracket. With our range of services, we’ll pull out all the stops in order to ensure your business plans don’t just stay on the boardroom table. We’ll work alongside you to ensure that your thinking turns into doing.
Whether you are looking for funding to finance growth, a merger, acquisitions, MBI's, MBO's or just to help manage cashflow, we have a facility that will suit your purpose.
Have a look at our video which explain the ABN AMRO Commercial Finance approach and see how we can help action your business plans.
Facts & Figures:
- Proud member of the UK Finance (formally ABFA) fully endorsing the revised Code for standards of good practice, probity and professionalism.
- Around 30% of our customers have been with us for more than 5 years
- Our 2017 Net Promoter Score was +71, up from +63 in 2016
- On average, we collect your invoices 17 days faster than the industry norm
- We are the first and most experienced invoice financier authorised to offer the Enterprise Finance Guarantee
- We have almost twice as many specialist staff to look after each client than the high street banks
- We have been the winner of the Business Moneyfacts Best Factoring and Invoice Discounting Provider of the Year three years running
To find out more about us and our services, fill in our quick contact form or call our experienced team on 0808 163 9416