What is it?
Replacing and improving upon the successful Small Firms Loan Guarantee scheme, this Government-backed business loan is designed to help established companies access additional funding or working capital – enabling businesses to raise anything from £25k to £1m.
If you are a business to business operation in the UK and have an annual turnover from £1m to £41million, you could be eligible. The Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) is designed to help businesses with insufficient security to raise finance by providing the lender with a guarantee of up to 75% of the loan value in event of default by the borrower. It’s a great way to inject working capital into an existing enterprise, quickly and competitively. By raising the finance against your invoices through Factoring or Invoice Discounting, we improve your cashflow at the same time.
It is important to be aware that borrowers under the EFG scheme are responsible for the repayment of 100% of the loan amount (and not only the 25% of the loan not guaranteed by the government).
- Borrow from £25,000 to £1 million
- ABN AMRO Commercial Finance loans are delivered around Factoring or Invoice Discounting, improving your cashflow at the same time
- Few restrictions on loan use
- Minimal paperwork - ABN AMRO Commercial Finance handles all the details of the scheme to simplify the process for you
- Repayment terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Fast access to finance - we can provide funds in days rather than weeks
- Retain control - Ulitise your assets to maximise finance as an alternative to equity finance.