What is it?
Replacing and improving upon the successful Small Firms Loan Guarantee scheme, this Government-backed business loan is designed to help established companies access additional funding or working capital – enabling businesses to raise anything from £25k to £1m.
The Government through the BIS guarantees up to 75% of the business loan and we provide the finance in conjunction with our Factoring or Invoice Discounting services.
If you are a business to business operation in the UK and have an annual turnover from £500,000 to £25million, you could be eligible. The Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) is designed to help businesses with insufficient security to raise finance by guaranteeing 75% of the loan. It’s a great way to inject working capital into an existing enterprise, quickly and competitively. By raising the finance against your invoices through Factoring or Invoice Discounting, we improve your cashflow at the same time.
- Borrow from £25,000 to £1 million
- 75% of the EFG loan is guaranteed by the Government
- ABN AMRO Commercial Finance loans are delivered around Factoring or Invoice Discounting, improving your cashflow at the same time
- Few restrictions on loan use
- Minimal paperwork - ABN AMRO Commercial Finance handles all the details of the scheme to simplify the process for you
- Repayment terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Fast access to finance - we can provide funds in days rather than weeks
- Retain control - Ulitise your assets to maximise finance as an alternative to equity finance.